Buy, Off-Plan AED1,300,000 Starting - Apartment Building
An apartment collection that is designed to reflect our vision to reinvent city life as we know it. We have created residences immersed in lush oases of greenery that offer something more than simply stylish architecture, creating a community for our residents that enhances their lifestyle. It is not merely about a location or design, but an expression of the life that we live and all that we hold dear, as well as meticulous attention to detail that turns a simple residence into a lifestyle statement.
The apartments collection comprises of 6 mid-rise buildings and 2 high-rise towers with a variety of unit plans to choose from, ranging from spacious studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with viewing decks to spectacular 4
For More Info:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/teamymz
- Whatsapp: +97156 5557914
- Email: [email protected]
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJFXzCTeYPpsdtREVF0mBaQ
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/teamymz/
Dubai is one of the most vibrant and fastest-growing cities in the world. In less than 15 years, Dubai has grown into a global phenomenon, at the center of which lies Sobha Hartland. Stretching from the epicenter of Dubai to the Dubai Water Canal, the Dubai Creek, and Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, our projects range from waterfront mansions to mid-rise city apartments and masterfully planned infrastructure with retail outlets,
cafes, restaurants, and vast green spaces.
Your Green Address In The Heart Of Dubai
– Up to 32% Discount on School* Fees
– Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Knight Frank’s data revealed that $1 million can buy 143 sqm of prime space in Dubai as compared to 16 sqm in Monaco, 22 sqm in Hong Kong, 31 sqm in New York and London and 36 sqm in Singapore.
• Average rental returns vary between 6-7% as compared to 2-3% in other major cities like London Paris, New York, and Hong Kong.
• Dubai is a tax-free haven with no income or capital gains tax and various free zones which makes it a lucrative place for foreign investors.
• It continues to rank highest for quality of living across the Middle East as per Mercer Quality of Living Index 2019.
• It has been ranked as the safest country in the world, beating popular holiday destinations like France, Italy, Singapore, the US, and Thailand as per Khaleej Times in 2019.
• It is one of the happiest countries in the world ahead of the USA, Canada, Belgium, and France, according to Boston Consulting Group (BCG) report titled ‘Towards A Broader View of National Performance;
prepared in collaboration with the 2019 World Government Summit.
• The UAE is one of the richest countries in the world and boasts the seventh-highest GDP per capita.
Located in Prime Central Dubai – Mohammad Bin Rashid City. 2.4 million sq ft of parks, gardens and open spaces. 2 international schools in the community. 3 km from Dubai’s hottest attractions such as Burj Khalifa, The Dubai Mall, Meydan Racecourse and Meydan One Tower.
A stunning collection of 6 mid-rise buildings set amidst vast open spaces and completely immersed in nature, Hartland Greens offers an idyllic mix of quiet green landscapes infused with the charms of the city life. Every inch of Hartland Greens is designed and executed with the utmost care and the highest attention to detail, perfectly reflecting Sobha’s signature quality with impeccable finishing for a unique lifestyle. Considered as a boulevard of luxury living, the residential project is located in close proximity to some of the Estate’s most exciting districts and home to a selection of exclusive boutiques. Hartland Greens also overlooks some of Dubai’s most beautiful landscapes and is mere minutes away from the Dubai Canal walkway, the Metro line, and Ras Al Khor main road.
- Powder Room: yes
- Bathrooms: 3
- Balconies: 2
- Wardrobes: 1
- Car Parks: Yes
- Utilty Room: 1
- Living Room: yes